Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Page 2 Row 5 done...

It's about time for me to be done with a row and update with pictures! LOL  With Christmas and everything this row took me longer than I liked but it's done.  I'm not just doing the background anymore so the color changes are slowing me down a bit but I'm still progressing.  Add into the fact that my mental health disabilities are acting up, including ADHD and Bipolar.  It took me all day to do about 250 stitches yesterday!  I'm doing better today but still struggling but at least I can focus better today!  Let's hope I can keep focused today on stitching.  Here's the pics...





3 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great progress! I see you havnt updated for awhile so I hope you come back with some more wonderfuk stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm DYING to see an update, as I've love to do this pattern eventually.

    C'mon, be a pal, don't leave us hanging!

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text