Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Stacked Cups Update

Well I've been a busy little stitching bee the last 12 hours.  Not only did I do 200 stitches on Sapphire, but I found my mistake in Stacked Cups way back there in the pattern so I unstitched AGAIN since my last update on this project.  But I persevered and got the 3rd cup (not the saucer or handle) DONE!!  I'm so proud of myself.  I'm so close to being done with the x's on this project.  I just have the handle and saucer on the 3rd and final cup, and 1/2 of the border and the x's are done!  Then there's just backstitching.  I'm so happy Sherry has put me up to this as I will finally finish a project (only my 2nd this YEAR and #8 in my LIFE TIME!  I had to take pics to show you my 3rd cup after so much unstitching!  Here are the pics of Stacked Cups.





So I think I'm going to take a break and return to Sapphire for a 100 stitches or so and come back to Stacked Cups!  Stay tuned for a FINISH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text