Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Page 1 Row 3 Done

Sorry it's taken me so long for an update this time!  I did really good on Row 3 till Tuesday (10/23/12) but then my health took a turn for the worse.  I had 4 spells where I almost fainted on 10/23 into 10/24. I got right into the doctors office and have just been drained of my energy!  The doc office did blood work and that came back normal so next is an MRI of my brain.  I have to get an issue with my insurance taken care of on Monday then the doc office will schedule the MRI.  I finally felt well enough tonight to stitch some thus finishing Row 3.  I hope my health continues to stay like this so I can continue stitching!  I finally got it done tho.  Here are the update pictures!





2 comments:

  1. It's looking great, but more importantly I hope your health improves and you are ok!

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text